No limits, anyone who reblogs this gets the tracklist messaged to them.
Thank you, you’re a lovely person!
YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA AND DOING IT.
Bridges usually go right over water – they don’t even touch the surface. Surprisingly, if you submerge the vast majority of the structure under water, allowing pedestrians to effectively travel between the waves, it makes the whole experience of using a bridge much more exciting. Moses may have thought of it but it’s taken about 3,000 years for us to catch up, all thanks to Dutch architects Ro & Ad.
But…what if it rains and the water level rises?
it’s obviously raining in the picture so the probably build it at maximum average water height for when it rains in that area
why is bob short for robert
how does one get ‘billy’ out of ‘william’?
How in hell do you get “Dick” from “Richard”?
you ask him nicely
you ask him nicely
i have been waiting for yEARS FOR THIS POST TO COME BACK YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
AU - The Wolf’s Cub
“What are you singing to her, Doctor?”
“I’m singin’ an old nursery rhyme from Gallifrey. I want to make sure she knows the language.”
OH MY GOD NINE/ROSE CAN I KISS YOU
I think i’m crying
stabbing my face off would have been kinder
Sobs sobs everywhere
look at that guy on the left he is so photogenic i bet there is a stock photo of him laughing with a salad
fixed that for you
oh my god i found the post that started it all
OH MY GOD I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS SINCE MARCH LAST YEAR
I SAT NEXT TO HIM IN THE AIRPORT AND HE SMILED AT ME
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
a text post in which John Green gets deep and analytical like a teenage fangirl
My prediction for Doctor Who is that it will be super emotional and then:
D: “My name is John Smith”
D: “John Smith!”
C: “But that’s your fake name”
D: “No my fake name is John Smith!”
C: “Which is what you just said!”
D: “No it isn’t! I said John Smith!”
And it turns out the TARDIS won’t translate his name properly because it’s her job to stop him doing stupid shit like that
I like it.
I’m surprised that none of you seem to realize how bad it is that a lot of writers use this website.
We’ve seen the fandom chaos, and we know how to break you now.
You are truly, absolutely, wonderfully demented!
Oh, you have no idea.
You have no idea how much fun I find it to break the hearts of all my readers.
It’s the most fun a writer can have!
Dont let John Green find the thing